About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Okay.. Okay... I am joining the blog society

I would have to say I love reading other people's blogs... 
I have always enjoyed knowing what my friends and family thinks about a certain topic...
Whether I agree with it or not it is always interesting to see what is their point of view...
I am gonna TRY to post the non-interesting tidbits about my life...

With that said...

Tomorrow is a BIG DAY... I am sooo nervous.. It is my first job interview...
Sad, I know.. Not to say I haven't had a job before... but my previous jobs I have had an inside connection..
Tomorrow.... no connection just me!!!! Ahhh... SCARY!!!!

Anyways... More about this job...
It is at first steps for kids.. which is a therapy place for children with Autism..
It is right up my alley... This is what I graduated it.. (well at least a part of it)
Well, see.. I am hoping my resume and a smile will go a long way...

CROSS MY FINGERS... I'll post more about it when I learn more... EKKK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment