About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Today is a pretty productive today.  As I was waiting for my first class today, I got a call about online colleges.  Megan, the lady who called me, asked me a few questions like: "what colleges are you looking at?" "What field am I interested in?" and "If I was willing to look at both online and campus colleges?" She gave me a list of colleges that satisfies what I was looking for. A few minutes later I got a call from Ashford University.. I answered a few more question similar to the ones above.  I got all of my questions answered; I was also informed about the program at Ashford University.  Then as I waited for my next class to start, I got a very uplifting message from a great friend on facebook, which brightened up my day. Then I went to lunch with a good friend.. i had a great time.  When I came home, there was another package from another great friend.. and the card was just another great mark on the day.  Not a moment later, the phone rang and it was Biola University.  I called them a few days ago, to request information about thier teaching credentials.  It was another great conversation. I found out that their program is a year-in-a-half to get my credentials and another semester to get my masters!!! I check online and the application is due in May! 

I am chalking today up as a very productive day.. I got a lot of information for the next step in pursuing my teaching credentials. YEAH!!! Thank God!
_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. YAY bubba!!!!! you deserve a little light at the end of the tunnel!!!! :)
    can you still have a horsie for me to take care of when you have your teaching credentials?

    ReplyDelete