About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Official News!!

I GOT THE JOB at first steps! I start training on monday!! I am excited this is my dream job.. I have always knew I would work with children who had autism!! I cant wait! It is three months of training then I get clients on my own! thats a bit scary but hopefully I will know what I am doing!! I am a working girl!! YEAH!! Finally, I was going crazy because I wasnt working but that all changes on MONDAY!!! I get a paycheck now! :) :)
____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. YAY RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so so so so happy for you!!!! I know you will do great!!!! and you get paid good too!!!! that is always a plus!!! woot woot!!!!! i love you and bravo bubba!!!! great great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete