About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Road Trip


Let me catch everyone up... This summer has been busy.. With vactions, weddings, baby showers and getting ready for school.. Here is the lastest..

Crystal, Josh and I took a 4 day road trip from California to Missouri. We all hop in my new chevy traverse last week at drove through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and arrived in Missouri.. WE HAD A GREAT TIME. Crystal and Josh came on the trip to get me settled in my new home. I cant believe the summer flew by, and it is officially school time. I am glad that we ended the summer in a road trip. We stopped at every "Welcome to (state)" sign and took a few pictures. It was crystal's idea to take a time jumped shot at every state too... that was funny.. It was so hard to get all 3 of us up in the air at the same time. The days were long but nothing music can cure. Here are some photos from the trip:

We made a unschedule stop to the grand canyon.. It was 50 miles out of the way but we HAD TO STOP!!!








Stoped for breakfast on the last day..







We made it!! YAY!!






Driving in to Saddlebrooke with duckie!





I arrived in my new house on Thrusday Aug. 14.. I got all settled in and then we went grocery shoping for a few things.




School doesnt start till next week.. I am getting antsy to start.. I went to school a few days to finish off paperwork.. Its a nice campus.. I cant wait till I start my masters!! WOW, I cant believe I am getting my masters.. Crazy!!


_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. Rachel I had a wonderful time with you and Josh! We are all praying for you and missing you!! xoxo Congratulations bubbs!
    love you forever, crystal

    ReplyDelete