About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Vacation


It's mid July and it seems so much has happened this summer already. Here is the overview:

The Canty Trio flew up to Oregon for friend's wedding. He has been a very close friend to our family and I am still shocked that he is married. We had a great time there. I was able to walk around my old campus. It is still breath taking. I love how relax everything is, so peaceful, it is still just as amazing as I remembered it. The wedding was great! It was at her grandparent's ranch. It was perfect, little twinkle lights everywhere. I am so happy that we were apart
of this great celebration.

here we are at the wedding (Josh was in the wedding)

here is Tyler waiting at the alter for his bride

here is sarah walking down the aslie

"Now I pronounce you MR and MRS TYLER ANDERSON"

"YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE"

They were so happy that day.. Tyler couldnt stop smiling all night.. I am so happy for both of them. I wish them a LONG and HAPPY marriage!

From Oregon, we met our parents in Missouri. It was was first time in Missouri and it was breath taking. The house we stayed in is close friends of my grandparents and it is also the same house I will be staying in when I go for my Masters in August. The house sits in the forest. We saw quite a few deers while we were driving, actually one night at the dinner table, we saw two deers eating outside of our window.. It was amazing. We also took a drive to my campus and I was able to register for my classes, see my classroom that I will be helping in, and take a tour in the clinic. We also took a drive throughout my town, we went to a local church that I will be attending. At the fourth of July, the church put on a HUGE celebration. There were bouncers, food, concerts, preaching... 120,000 people came and 121 people accepted the Lord... It was amazing.. and of course there were fireworks..

this is the house I will be staying in

this is the view

this is me at my new school

this is us at the 4th of july celebration

this is some bouncer fun



and the fireworks





here are some few photos.. there are much more on facebook.

Tyler's Wedding:
http://www.facebook.com/album.phpaid=2249172&id=11521967&l=e0a6a28d2a
Missouri Trip:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2249519&id=11521967&l=8428ef0b66
4th of July Celebration:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2249548&id=11521967&l=5af83b29b9
_________________________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. Rachel you did a beautiful job at captivating an overview of our wonderful summer vacation! I am so glad we got to share these special memories together!

    ReplyDelete