About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer Time is....

  • Hot Sun Blazing down
  • Driving with the window down
  • Singing your favorite song at the top of your lungs
  • Showing some skin
  • The sand between your toes
  • Having some color on your face
  • Having a nice cold beer on a friday night
  • Having a Bond fire at night on the beach
  • Sitting on the sand listening to a friend playing a guitar at the bond fire
  • A pool party
  • Letting your "hair down" and enjoying life
  • The smile that says "nothing can go wrong because it is summer time"
  • Playing sand volleyball
  • Having a CPK Dinner after a day at the beach
  • Having breakfast/lunch/or dinner outside with an ocean view
SUMMERTIME BY KENNY CHESNEY!



What does it means to you?
_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh rachel. I really enjoyed watching this with you the other day and it made me LOOOOONG for summer time. yes, may is here but I AM STILL IN SCHOOL!!!! :( sooo we need to have a summer country concert. I think that is a must. and ... well.... we need to just enjoy summer time.
    I can't wait. P.s. thanks for loving country with me. you make my heart skip a beat. xoxo

    ReplyDelete