About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Monday, September 7, 2009

College Life = bring it on!

It been about a month since I have moved to missouri. Life has been going great, school is well on its way entering the 3rd week. I am enjoying my classes, the teachers are keeping it nice and fresh and thats half the battle. It is crazy, I cant believe I am in Grad School.. the classes hasnt present thier "ugly-grad-school head" which scares me... grad school cant be this easy. I am holding my breath.

Life at Don and Margie's is just as good.. Its been a bit busy, with birthday parties, family dinners and saving time to play with the baby kezzie and austin! Fall is definitely in the air. The weather is getting cool, the plants are on this last leg, the trees are losing thier first leaves, and the last thing that drives it home is that the football team is out practicing everyday, getting ready for thier first home game this season!! YAY!!! I am so excited!

Things are certainly picking up speed: as school chugs on, as frienships builds, as college life flourish and to think the holidays are just around the corner!
_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

2 comments:

  1. oh rachel I am sooooooo jealous!!! I miss you and I hate that you are so far away! geez!!!! well.... at least you are with family! soooo i think you need to update this because it is definitely the 20th of september and things have probably changed a tad since your last posting!

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time i get to comment it will be to second crystal's comment... that sounds so super nice. i wish we were a football family so we could have been like that all the time, and fall leaves, and oh man you got me so excited to see what Missouri looks like in the fall, around your school and oh man im getting sad knowing i dont get to see it. i want to see more photos and ... i miss you sis. yes i realize that this is a little later then when you posted it, sorry. it all sounds so great and i would have to say im a bit jealous as well. the leaves are just starting to fall right now, and it looks nice but no ray ray or cicci to share it with... i miss my sisters and yes this long. but very manly .. love you!

    ReplyDelete