About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Storm has finally arrived

Imagine waking up and looking out the window and you see a band of dark clouds.. you think to yourself "oh man looks like we are gonna have a storm soon." Daily, you get up looking at the sky knowing that there will be a storm on the horizon but you have no idea when will it hit or how much damage it will do.

Well, thats what the last few weeks has been in grad school. It been a nice smooth road so far however, I always knew that they would be a storm in the near future. Well.... The storm has arrived!!! Midterms has just ended and the storm is picking up.

Daily, and sometimes even hourly, you turn on the weather channel in hopes to know when the storm will pass and when the sun will come out. Its a daily struggle to stay in the now, I look constantly for the break in the schedule where the work load get a bit lighter.

I never believe it when people said that a Master program is different than a Undergrad program.. I am now starting to believe it. It requires alot more time, research, more homework and more papers, not to disappoint the people who are wanting to further then education in going for the masters.. Just buckle up and get ready for the ride.

On the other hand...

Fall has arrived saftey in Missouri. I am in awe morning, noon and night to see all the wonderful colors that surround us daily.


These photos of the creek and they are taken right after we had a HUGE thunder storm.


I also went horse back riding the first time and I have an opportunity to go every sunday!

This photo is of me running through the pasture.

How do I look?
_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. I am glad these crazy midterms are over. but I am sad fall is ending too.
    wish I could ride with you

    ReplyDelete