About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Put your Smile on baby come on..

As I woke up this morning...
there was this huge grin on my face..

School is hetic, there are so many papers, projects and homework but that still doesnt change that daily I wake up with a smile on my face..

Today is the PERFECT DAY..
The sun is shinning, the sky is bright blue.
As I ate my breakfast, I was watching the birds eat thiers too.

On the drive to school..
I was listening to anderw rip..
and remembered the concert crystal and I went to this summer.. which was PERFECT..
then I went a meeting for my classes and I got all my classes.. which is always a good feeling

And now..
I am at panera...
doing my homework..
yes there is alot of homework
but panera is another place that makes me smile.

So, I wanted to stop and share that today is a PERFECT DAY..
I have my smile on.. Do you?!


_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. ah! I wish I could have been there to sing and eat breakfast with you!
    I am glad we had our fun sing a long this summer. you make my heart complete

    ReplyDelete