About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Surprise Visit!!!

For weeks now, mom has told us that thier would be a package delivered the day after thanksgiving.. but what was it that it would take so long to get here.. well I shruged it off just thinking that whenever it will come it will be fine. Thanksgiving came and it was a great day.. I had a great time.. then we went black friday shopping in the early morning and was alittle tired all day. Austin came over.. I helped babysit him, really didnt do much at all. Talked to mom a few times that day and I got the sense that she had something up her sleeve, didnt know what but knew she was up to something.. Then nicole and steve wanted to stop by at 10:00 at night. Even though I was tired and wanted to go to sleep.. I stayed up for them... to find out that my package came at 10:00pm at night:
It was MY SISTER!!


She was the surprise visit.. I knew mom had something up her sleeve. YAY.. It was a nice surprise..

That weekend, we went to the ranch and went horseback riding.. OMG!! Crystal almost died and gone to heaven... She loved every minute!!! It took a while for her horse to listen but shamrock listen eventually... we rode off in the sunset LOL.. not really for about 2 hours or so.

Then on Sunday, we went to church and met up with steve and nicole and went christmas tree shopping.. that was fun..


Then on monday we went to st. louis and visited The Arch, the Hill (an Italain district), trader joes and world market... We got so much food.. true italain meets and cheeses, then our favorite foods from trader joes and world market. (there isnt one in springfield)



Then she left tuesday morning... I had a great thanksgiving weekend.. It was a nice holiday.. I go home in 17 more days... YAY for christmas!! I cant wait...
_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. Well, I learned you really enjoyed your surprise package! And that I can still pull off a surprise!! I wanted you to suspect "something" but have no clue what it was!!! SURPRISE!!! ISN'T SHE THE BEST SURPRISE EVER???
    She the first of our SURPRISE PACKAGES, and she SURPRISED us in June 1985, then our SECOND SURPRISE package came in September 1986; with our FINAL SURPRISE PACKAGE in October 1987! Ever since then you guys have kept us on our toes with many, many more surprises!! Love you guys!! Looking forward to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete