About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Josh Turner Concert!!!

Last Week, It was a dull Thrusday afternoon and I was heading home to an empty house. As I was driving home, rockin' out to 100.5 the wolf!! I heard them say that they were giving tickets away to a Josh Turner Concert on facebook in 5 minutes.. So, I decided "what the heck" so I went on facebook and posted a random comment on thier fan page. As 4:00 came around.. I was just pulling in to saddlebrooke as I heard the wolf DJ said, "We are about to announce the facebook winner for the concert tonight and she probably has no idea that she won." When I heard that my first reaction oh how fun for that person!! The the DJ proceeded to say, "Rachel Canty just won 2 front row tickets for tonight!!!" I was so blown away, I didnt know what to do!! As soon as that was said on the radio.. Dana called me and told me that we just heard your name on the radio!! I told her that I did too and that I couldnt believe it!!! So I quickly called the radio station to get the details of where to pick up my tickets and I texted all my classmates to see who was available.. Then I got ready.. the concert started in 3 hours!!! It was so wierd, my thursday night was turning out to be a great night.. I got ready and I headed out of the house around 6:00.. I picked up my friend, we grabed a quick bite and we headed to the concert to find out that our seats were 3 row center!!! OMG!!! It was awesome!!! I just love josh turner!!






_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment: