About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Time is just around the corner

Spring is just around the corner and just that is worth celebrating and blogging about!! I am so excited for spring, it has been a long cold winter for this California girl!

School is still in full swing! We just had a midterm meetings and I am so happy that this semster is almost half way done!! It has been a roller coster, filled of smiles and tears! I was so uneasy heading into our midterm meetings. I was just unsure where I sat in the class. I had some really strong area and some really weak area and you never know how hard the teacher will grade on your weak areas. Good News!! I am doing great!! I cant lie, I was pretty relieved when I heard that! School is on its way and we have about 8 weeks left!!

Last week was spring break and I was able to go back home to california! Oh man! It was nice to be back! Nothing, as usual, stops at our house! Mom thought her kids were growing up too fast and decided that she was gonna get two corgi puppies!! OMG!! They are so cute! Bella is 9 months and Mia is 3 months! When I went home, I was able to play with them and spend time with them. This involved a photo shoot. I love those little puppies! They are the cutest little puppies that I have never seen. Here are some photos!

The puppies met me at the airport!
Holding Mia for the first time
Daddy and his NEW baby girl
This is Mia
Sisters!
Mia is the one with the white strip down her face and
Bella is the dark one!
This is Bella!
Shh... Its nap time!
Play Time.. They love playing with thier daddy!
_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh! Mia was sooo little!!!!! Now they both look so much alike!!! you have to hurry home and see our baby kitties or they will be all grown!!!

    ReplyDelete