About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Spring Semester is OVER!!!

I am so grateful that this semester is over!!! On one hand it seems like it just started and on the other hand it seems like January was a lifetime ago!! So many things has happened this semester: we had clients, we all had a day in the preschool, we had parent meetings, field trips, tests, and projects to say the least. A lot was required of us, which made all of us stress out but even though we were stressed we were able to have fun. We had field trips, graduation, and a few ‘girl’s nights’ (which are always so much fun).

Today was graduation for one of our classmates (she was doing the new accelerated graduate program). Today, she finished her undergrad career; I went to support her and to celebrate all that hard work she had done!! It made me realize that is just one short short year we will all be in the JQH area sitting down in our caps and gowns graduating with our Masters Degree!!! OMG!!! I can’t believe I only have a year left.

It is going by so fast.... We have a short 3 week break, then its summer school, then another short 3 week break, then the fall semester, Christmas, Spring Semester (and student teaching) THEN WE GRADUATE!!! OMG!! I am in shock... I can’t wait but at the same time... I can buy some time.

Overall, it was a great stressful and fun semester... but I don’t want to see anyone or the school for the next 3 weeks! ;)

_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment