About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer is here!

Summer is here!! The last few days, its been in the high 90s-low 100s... OMG, its hot all I want to do is eat ice cream and swim in the pool.. Sound like a fun summer. A few things are going on...

School is also on its way, its only been three weeks, and I am ready to go home to california! We have more clients and more papers. Our teachers are definitely pushing us to our max. I guess its good for us because they are making us better teachers. However, it seems like the reward is pretty far away. I'll stop complaining..

We finally have guests! Marty and Missy came last week (Margie's sister and niece) and Micheal and Angelina arrived just yesterday (Margie's grandchildren). Its nice to have a few people here, it makes everything much more exciting and even more busy than normal.

So far this summer, We have had Kezzie's first birthday, she is getting so big. For her birthday she got all new summer clothes, a swing, those little couches, a little toy motorcycle, a handmade wagon from Don and Margie, and dana and brian got her a little pool for the summer. She just loves her pool, her motorcycle, rides on her wagon and all her new toys.

I also had a great opportunity to head to st. louis with a few of my girl friends. We went on Anheuser- Bush tour, we also went to a Lady Antebellum and a Tim McGraw concert, then we got a hotel room and the next day we went to a baseball game (it was one of my girlfriend's brother's game). We had a great weekend, I had a blast! I love enjoying the sun and hanging out with my girlfriends. From now til I go home we have: Angelina's birthday party (Margie's granddaughter), we have a baby shower and 4th of July is squezzed in there somewhere. And who knows, I am sure there are many many more things that are happening.. thoses were just the big ones. LOL... I am having so much fun enjoying life, but I am ready to go home.

When I get home theres a whole lot waiting there for me too: Crystal's bridal shower, Crystal's bachelorette party, getting our bridemaids dresses, another wedding, helping out with Crystal's and Geoff's house and the fun things like my dentist and eye appointments.. LOL.. so much to do! But I am excited to help be apart of the weddding! I am eager to get home...

Thats whats happening throughout the summer... pictures as always are on facebook!
_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment