About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Canty/Arai Wedding

Yesterday, November 20, 2010, My sister became MRS ARAI!!!

Everything was amazing!! Crystal looked so beautiful and Geoff looked so handsome! The ceremony combined traditions from a jewish wedding as well as our traditional church wedding!! It went on without any hitches!! The reception was just as high!! It looked amazing inside and out! The food was to die for, we had both filet mignon, chicken, and two small baked potatoes. I am so happy for both of my BROTHER IN LAW and MY SISTER!!! I cant wait to see the professional photos. I enjoyed every moment that night. There was about 300 people there. I enjoyed walking around and greeting everyone, they all had a good night. It seemed like they all enjoyed themselves. The it was amazing but I think it everyone that came made the wedding even more special. I loved it. Crystal and Geoff has left for their honeymoon to costa rica the next day. I am so happy that she is married, this was her ultimate dream wedding I believe. My mom surprised crystal with releasing white doves and having a horse and carriage there. They were supposed to ride the horse and carriage to the park and take photos there but it was a bit cloudy and we were losing light fast so they just took it around the block. If you know crystal at all you would know that she just died and gone to heaven when she saw the horse.


Here are some photos from the ceremony.

Walking down the aisle! She is so gorgeous!
Listening to Pastor Gary's Message
Giving their vows
Exchanging of the Rings
Reading Letters to their parents
I PRSENT YOU MR. AND MRS GEOFFREY ARAI!!!
Heading back to the church for pictures. This is my favorite photo of my sister!
Here are some horse photos:


___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful day indeed! So glad we got to be a part of it. And so good to see you Rachel!

    ReplyDelete