About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

1st quarter

Well, I survived my 1st quarter as a teacher. This quarter, I have learned a lot and I am continuing to learn so much. I took my first school photos as a TEACHER!! We just finished parent teacher conferences, they went pretty well. I was not as nervous as I thought I would be. I got a great review from my boss the other day. She said that I have been doing an impeccable job, which made me feel good. I feel like I tend to focus more on what I things I dont know or what things are hard but getting a good review like that made me smile.


Its been a busy quarter, I have been driving down a lot to Springfield. It most averages about once a week. We had two weddings, various birthdays, went to hay ride with a few friends, and Sammy Jo was born!!! For birthdays, it seemed like everyone had a big birthday! We celebrated: a 1 year bd, a few 18th bd, my 25th bd, and a 70th bd. I enjoy going down there, I miss everyone there. Kezzie, Sophia and now Sammy Jo are so precious, and its so hard not to have a photo shoot with them when I am down there.

Here is a few photos of everything that happened this quarter.

Don turned 70 in Aug. Our surprise gift was flying out Rick (his middle son) to join us. He was very surprised and love it.


Sophia turned 1 in Sept!

Izzy and Scott tied the knot also in Sept! Congrats you guys!!

John and Kristi also tied the knot in October. Congrats!

I love this photo of Kezzie and I... Kezzie was the flower girl in John's wedding.


We went on a hay ride. Kezzie and Sophia are just so cute!

Sammy Jo was born on October 12, 2011. She is just so tiny and so precious!!
I love her just as much as the other two.

Here is one of my favorite photos of the sisters. This is the 1st time Kezzie held Sammy Jo.
She is doing so well, with Sammy! She will be a great big sister, and Hailey is there is teach her all that she needs to know! Love you guys!

This photo takes my breath away. Papa and his girls, he loves them so much.


___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment