About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

First Doctor's Appointment

Today your mommy and daddy went to see the doctor to confirm you are coming soon.  Its official you are in Mommy’s tummy.  Its still to early to see you inside, we wont be able to see you till about I am 8 weeks pregnant. I am 5 weeks now.  Your daddy is still so happy to know you are coming.  Mommy’s doctor confirmed that your due date is December 8 2014.  

You daddy started to tell people at his work.  They are really excited for us.  On Easter, we are going to announce we are pregnant to your Maga and Papa and all your aunts and uncle on your daddy’s side.  I cant wait to tell them.  Your daddy said that they will be happy and excited for us.  I am thinking of cute ways to tell them.  ___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment