About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

We are Pregnant


I told your daddy today. It wasnt the most romantic or the sweetest way.  I was actually took the home pregnancy test at work, I was 4 days late on my cycle and your aunt sara told me I should take a test.  I took the test before work and when it came back positive, I was so overwhelmed.  I texted your daddy that we need to talk.  He was pretty consistent what about.  So, I texted him that I was pregnant.  Oh, I wish I could see his face at that time.  His reaction was the most loving and perfect reaction ever.  He told me it would be okay, that he loved me and that he wasnt going anywhere. 

I also texted your Aunt Sara too.  I need some girl on girl moral support.  Aunt Sara was awesome too.  She gave me the support that I needed and that everything is okay.  She was pregnant at the time with Clarie, I knew I could trust her because she was going through that same thing.  

After work, I went to see your dad at home.  I had an emotional day and he wrapped his arms around me and told me that we would be okay again.  He must of told me that a hundreds times that night.  I was scared and he knew that.  He loved on me that whole night.  The moment he bent down to kiss you inside my tummy, I felt nothing but love for you and him.  I know he did too.  I know he loves you right now.  

Your daddy doenst want to know if you are a boy or a girl.  He says that you dont get too many surprises in life and this is one of them.  I agree too, I think it would be fun not knowing.  However, I think we are having a boy.  Thats my guess anyways.  ;-)

This first week of finding out is a roller coaster of emotions.  From feeling so blessed and loved to scared and overwhelmed for both your daddy and I.  We have your first doctor appointment this tuesday April 8, 2014 to confirm you are in my belly.  No one knows about you only (daddy, aunt sara and myself). Its hard to keep you a secret for now.  

I havent been feeling too sick, just very tired right now.  Ive been trying to keep my gym training up but you have been making it a little hard for mommy but I know you’ll be okay.  

At night, I think about you and I rub my belly thinking all what you will be like.  Mommy works right now at a preschool and I see so many babies and I cant help thinking that I will have one of my own.  Daddy is working at a Salon called Jacobs and trying to get into the real estate business.  I know he is doing this for you.  Your daddy’s heart is truly amazing.  He only wants the best for you and so he is trying to start something new so he can be home with us more often.  

I have been doing so much research, figuring out how big your are and how you are forming.  You are about 4 weeks and 2 days.  I am excited for this new change in our life but I am so overwhelm with everything that will happen.  
     ___________________________________________________
 Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment