About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

People's Reactions


Daddy and I are just starting to tell a few people about you.  People that we love and trust until I am 3 months and we can start telling.  I have just told your Uncle Kevin.  Uncle Kevin has been in Mommy’s life since she was 14 years old.  We have been through so much and he is like a brother to me.  He was so happy for us.  He lives in Georgia now so I told him in a text message.  I cant wait for you to meet him.

Daddy has told a few people at work: Tamis, Cheryl and Dr. Kylman.  Tamis, works with daddy doing manicures.  Daddy said that she started crying and gave him a hug because she was so happy.  Cheryl was Daddy’s client that he is going into business with.  She was happy for him as well.  Dr. Kylman hopfully is going to be your doctor.  Daddy knows her through work.  She is excited and wants to meet me.  Daddy trusts her so I am trusting her too.  

Next Sunday, Easter Sunday, we are gonna tell your Maga and Papa and all your aunts and uncles on your Daddy’s side.  I am excited to tell them.  Daddy said that they are going to be so happy for us.  I cant wait to tell them.  I bought them a bunch of onesie that says, “I love my Aunt or Uncle” I am planning on giving them an Easter bag with it in there and have them open it. I have one for your daddy too.  

I cant believe we are going to be parents.  I am so in love with your Daddy.  I was at his place last night and he has so much love for us.  I cant wait to see you already.  You are just a few weeks in mommy’s belly and our love for you is so great.  I know it will just get greater as you grow and come into his world.  ___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment