About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Telling your Grandma and Grandpa



Your grandma has great detection about things in life.  She found out before your daddy and I could tell her.  She was excited and nervous about this new chapter in our life.  Your grandpa was the same way. Even though they were nervous about this chapter they have been so supportive with your mommy and daddy.  Grandma has been making sure your mommy is taking care of you.  

I told Aunt Crystal and Uncle Josh by taking them out to breakfast at our favorite bagel spot.  I had little outfits for them to open.  Once they opened it they thought it was an outfit for Jace but the outfits were too small for him.  Aunt Crystal figured it out first.  Crystal was shocked and Joshua was excited.  He cant wait to be an uncle again.  

___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment