About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Telling Maga and Papa



Today, we told your Daddy’s family: Maga, Papa, Aunt Adrianne, Uncle Manny, Aunt Misty, Uncle Jordan, Uncle Dana and Maria.  Once everyone arrived at Maga and Papa’s house, your daddy came up to me and wanted to tell them.  So, your daddy passed out the gifts and we waited and watched them to open them up.  

Uncle Dana, totally ignored the card and went right to the gift.  He opened it and immediately dropped it out of sight so no one can see it.  Your Papa was standing right behind Uncle Dana and saw what he had in his hand.  He started to turn white and kept saying, “Omg not another one”  By this time, Maga and your aunts were slowing catching on and they were all shocked at the news and then Maga started to jump up and down with excitement.  She ran and gave me and your daddy a hug.  Aunt Missy was still trying to read the card to see why everyone was so excited.  She is so excited to be an aunty to another person.  I looked up and I saw Aunt Adrianne with a huge smile on her face and a shocked look.  They all congratulated your daddy and I and gave us a big hug.  

They are all so excited for us.  So many big things are happening in our lives.  I am excited to start a family with your daddy.  Your daddy amazes me everyday.  I see him working hard for you and wanting the best for both of us.  

___________________________________________________
 Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment