About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Monday, May 12, 2014

10 Weeks: First OBGYN Appointment



Today, I took off work because your daddy and I were going to see you today at the doctors.  After all the initial paperwork that your mommy had to fill out, we went to see the doctor.  The doctor did some exams on mommy before the ultrasound.   Dr. Singh, turned on the ultrasound and found you immediately.  You were moving around so much.  Daddy and I could see your little arms flagging around.  

I cant tell you how I felt when I saw you.  I just watched you almost in shock.  Your daddy was so happy.  I love you daddy more and more during this process.  He is so happy and so confident in this that it makes me want to be a better mommy and a wife to you too.  The doctor printed out a photo of you for us to keep and answered all my questions that I had.  

Your daddy immediately took a photo of you and sent it to everyone.  They all responded so positively and happy.  

So far, I am been feeling good.  I am not too sick just very tired.  Research says that I will be feeling better in the second trimeter.  I am excited for that, I have been coming home from work and passing out watching tv.  You are about a size of a fig now, I am not showing yet but my body is changing though.  

Aunt Sara has been awesome and trying to keep me calm during days that I need more support.  Clarie is doing great and Aunt Sara is always reminding me how much I’ll forget everything once you come into the world.  

I think and pray about you all the time.  I cant help but to think how it will feel when I hold you in my arms and to be a mommy to you.  


___________________________________________________ Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment