About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

First Screening



We saw you again today.  It was our first semester trimester screening.  Today the doctor measured the thickness behind your neck.  Doctor said you were measuring right on track.  They put your due date December 9th.   You were moving around so much the doctor couldn’t get a solid photo.  The first few frames of the sonogram you were staring straight into the camera.  You were waving us and kicking.  It too early to feel you kick and move but it was fun watching you.  

I am still in awe that we are pregnant.  Daddy stood right by me and held my hand.  I cant read what your daddy is thinking.  

Everything was going good.  The doctor was happy to see your progress.  We also booked your next anatomy sonogram in July.  At that appointment we will see more of your organs.  They say they arent fully developed until about 19 weeks or so.  That is the appointment that we can find out if you are a boy or a girl but we want to be surprised.  I cant wait to see you again.  

___________________________________________________
 Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment