About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Talking with Daddy


Today, was the first time daddy talked to you.  It was so sweet.  We were in bed and I couldn’t sleep, your daddy woke up with me and we were talking.  Suddenly, he laid down on my stomach and kissed you and told you that there was so many people waiting for you and that he was so excited to meet you.  

He loves you so much and wants you to come out now.  We are 16 weeks and mommy is feeling much better.  Now, we just wait till you come.  Daddy is so protective of you and me.  He is always telling me to take care of his baby.  ___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment