About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hearing your Heartbeat



Today, we had another appointment with Dr. Singh.  Today Daddy, Mommy, and grandma went to the appointment.  After, mommy got everyone loss we were finally able to get to our appointment.  Mommy took everyone to the wrong building just a block away.  I couldn’t remember where we went last time.  Your dad and grandma had a blast with teasing me all morning.  

Anyways, after that we went into the room and we hearing your heartbeat for the first time.  Your heart beat is about 150 beats per minutes.   Your daddy had this HUGE grin on his face.  He is so happy about you.  I love watching him when it comes with you.  He is so sweet.  

There is this theory about gender and heart beat.  The theory is if the baby’s heartbeat is under 140, the baby is a boy but if the baby’s heartbeat is over 140 it is a girl.  So, now I am really curious about if you are a boy or a girl.  My first instinct was that you are a boy and everyone that I talk to thinks you are a boy.  Today, now I am thinking you might be a girl if the whole theory has some weight to it.  

___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment