About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Feeling you move



Today, we felt you today.   Daddy and I were on our honeymoon and we were traveling through Yellowstone.  All day, Mommy wasnt feeling good. We were hiking throughout Yellowstone and Mommy kept feeling bubbles in her tummy.  I texted Grandma and Aunty Crystal about what I was feeling.  They both responded by saying it was probably you moving.  

That night, Daddy and I were laying in bed and he had his hand on my stomach.  Then all of a sudden we felt you move.  It was such a great experience feeling you move.  Daddy responded: “Was that Peanut?” I told him, “yes it was and it was probably the reason why I wasnt feeling good all day.”  You were probably moving all day but didnt realize that feeling.   

___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment