About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tiny Little Flutters


Well, baby... You are moving more and more inside mommy.  Right now, it is tiny little flutters, sometimes you kick hard but its random.  Most of the time you move right after lunch, between 2:00-4:00.  Thats when Mommy feels you the most.  

The other night when daddy and were sleeping.  You decided that daddy was too close to mommy and you kicked him right in the stomach.  Its been awhile since daddy felt you move but that time he defiantly felt you.  

You seem shy when daddy or grandma want to feel you move.  Every time you are the most active, I always have daddy put his hand on my stomach but you suddenly stop.  Then you move again when he takes his hand off.  Grandma said, that you just might be a mommy’s baby.  LOL.  Daddy is anxious to feel you move more and more.  He is always loving on you and putting his hands on you.   ___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment