About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy



Today is daddy birthday!  We are going to the Doctor as a family.  Maga, Maya, Roman and Santingo are all in town as well.  Our first appointment is the anatomy appointment.  The Doctor is going to look you from head to toe and measure your body to see how big you are and if everything is going well and that you are healthy.  

The kids were very excited to see you.  Roman was asking me all these questions and was anxiously looking at the screen.  Santingo didnt really understand what was going on but he knew that I have a baby in my tummy.  He asked me if the Doctor will take my guts out.  The nurse laughed and said no just to take the baby out safely.  

This was the appointment that we could find out if you are a boy or a girl but we didnt want to find out.  The doctor told us to not to look when she came to your body to see if you are a boy or a girl.  Maga, however, was glued to the screen to try to see if she could see anything.  However, Maga couldnt figure out what she was looking at.  

Everything is Healthy and you are measuring about one pound now.  Right on schedule!! :-)


___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment