About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Baby Shower Time!!



Its that time, where we shower you with all sorts of gifts.  Mommy is 7 months pregnant and is starting to show more and more.  Today, Maga and Aunt Misty threw Daddy and I a baby shower.  Daddy loves disneyland so it was a Mickey themed shower. 

Everything went amazingly well.  Aunt Misty and Maga made all the decorations and make it so special for daddy and I.  Your 2nd cousins came as well as your daddy’s aunts and uncles.  Grandma and Grandpa was also there.  We were showered with so many gifts like various outfits, bedding, your car seats, your high chair, your stroller and so many other gifts.  

Things are going well with the pregnancy.  You are on the move more and more.  Daddy has been feeling you move much more.  He knows what to feel for, sometimes your movements are light and other times they are strong.  No one else has felt you move though.  Its hard to get them to feel you.  

Our next Dr. appointment is this week October 2, right on Uncle Joshua’s birthday.  Can’t wait to see how you are growing and developing.  I can’t believe that we are on the tail end, only 2 more months and you will be here!  

___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment