About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Seventh Month



Well Peanut, We are in the 7th month of pregnancy.   You and I are doing great so far.  You are moving so much more however, you still like to trick other people and stop move as soon as they want to feel.  

The doctor is is happy with how you are growing and developing.  We are now seeing her about every week so she can watch you grow even more.  

There are some days, you make mommy sick every now and then.  We are working on it though, lol but for the most part you treat mommy pretty well.  

I cant believe there is only 6 weeks left till you arrive in this crazy world we call life.  It will be fun, I promise.  It just might take mommy and daddy a bit to figure out what to do. :-)

So many people love you already.  In September, Maga threw mommy a baby shower and all your daddy’s cousins came and showered us with all sorts of gift and fun things for you.  Then a few weeks later, mommy’s friend, Lena, threw you another shower and we got even more things for you to read and to use.  


___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment