About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Friday, November 28, 2014

Eighth Month



We are in our eighth month; mommy is actually 38 weeks.  Which means we have 3 weeks left till our due date.  Daddy and I have been under construction this last month so our house have been kind of up in the air and things have been out of place.  Both daddy and I are working hard to get things put back together because we want everything new and ready for you.  During this week, we finally are getting things back in place.  Grandma and I spend two days getting your room all ready for you.  Aunty Crystal and Jace helped too.  We made your crib, set up your changing table and added some decorations.  We worked hard but it is all ready for you.  

We also had some insurance issues this week.  Mommy was working hard and getting us covered so you can come whenever you decide to come into this world.  After a week of everything, I believed that we got everything settled.  Yay!! Aunty Misty and Aunty Adrianne are super excited to see you like everyone else is.  Daddy and I have contacted them this week and they both thought it was because you were arriving.  They are funny and I know they are just really excited to see you.  

Doctor Singh checks mommy weekly and says everything is good to go!  You are in position with your head down.  Mommy is starting to experience Braxon Hicks contractions.  Those are “practice” contractions, which means mommy’s body is gearing up for the big day.  These contractions slowly spreading mommy’s hips apart and some days mommy’s hips hurt a lot.  Heating pads, ice pads and stretching helps a lot.  Daddy helps too by massaging my hips too.  

Daddy’s work also started a pool for you of when you will come, what you will weigh and if you are a boy or a girl.  :-) so many people are putting their names in and guessing.  I cant wait to see who will win.  

14 more days left!! SEE YOU SOON!  


___________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment