About Me

My photo
My name is Rachel, I have two silly sibling, one older sister and one younger brother. I have graduated from University of Oregon with my BA in commicative disorder and I have graduated from Missouri State Unierstity with my Masters in Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Currently, I am a Deaf Ed teacher in Missouri. I am enjoying the ups and downs of teaching.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

GoodBye, I'll Miss you friend

If something is eating you up on the inside, do you express youself knowing that the outcome will end a friendship? or do you keep in and become a shell of a person and resent the other person? Well I found myself in this situation and unfortunally I choose for first one. After 1o years I decided that enough was enough and I didnt like that I was watching my friend go down a road I didnt believe in. I was selffish and I shouldnt of opened my mouth. He posted a blog about it and he was talking about reprecussions of his decision and he said "I lost a friend of 10 years but I get 100 more." WOW.. that was a blow.. Despite that.. He was a good guy. I am gonna miss him.. Time to wipe the tears away and move on.. It will take some time though

_____________________________________________________
Did you learn any thing new about me?! Leave a comment.... that always makes me smile..

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong Rachel everything will work out in the end...let me know if you need anything!!!

    ReplyDelete